- We are an early startup building a platform for the future of work: a productivity cloud with content management and collaboration for the enterprise. Born as a remote team, we want to solve the big challenges in the office workflow to make a positive impact for millions of people around the world.
- We are looking for a senior front-end developer to lead our new Workflow Collaboration product for office workers. In this role, you will build an application that brings the best features and practices of software developers to the world of office workers (finance, law, consulting). Imagine the power of git issues and pull requests but designed for office workers and Microsoft Office files.
- Conversations: move away from email / chat to a centralized platform for asynchronous communication.
- Projects: set up projects (deals, matters, projects) and related metadata.
- Tasks: create and assign tasks within conversations and projects.
- Time tracking: assign hours to tasks and projects.
- Workflow: IFTT automation to connect conversations, projects and tasks with Synergy Content Management.
- Great person, communicator, and hard worker.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- 5+ years front-end development experience.
- Strong experience in React. Electron and Node.js experience is a plus.
- Unit testing.
- Competitive salary with a significant equity compensation.
- Fully remote team, but preferable to be based in Spain.